Organise your own event and do something amazing for patients in the hospitals we support. From bake sales to quiz nights our fundraising team will be on hand to give you any advice you need. Whatever you choose, you’ll be doing something extraordinary for our patients.
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide to organising your own event for King’s College Hospital Charity
- First and foremost, if you are running a raffle or collection, there are some fundraising regulations you need to be aware of. Here are some hints and tips on ensuring your fundraising is safe and legal.
- What event do you fancy doing? Do you already have a fundraising event in mind? If you need some fundraising inspiration, contact our fundraising team who will be able share lots of ideas and advice with you.
- Promote your event. First, set up a JustGiving page. It is one of the quickest and easiest ways to raise sponsorship money. You can personalise your page with pictures and share exciting updates about your fundraising. Once your page has been created and personalised then you are ready to share your fundraising event with your family, friends and co-workers by sending them an email with your fundraising page link. Download our step-by-step instructions on how to set up your JustGiving page.
- Have fun! You have worked so hard organising your amazing fundraising event; don’t forget to enjoy it! Take lots of pictures throughout the day and don’t forget if you are sharing them online to tag us and we can share your fantastic fundraising with our supporters as well.
- Let us know how it went! We love hearing what our incredible fundraisers have been up to, so please do let us know how your fundraising went and share any pictures with us that you have from your event. If you're happy for us to share your story on our social media platforms, find out how to become our Friday Fundraiser here.