You can get in touch with us in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: +44 20 4526 8050
- Write to us: King’s College Hospital Charity, PO Box 74160, London SE5 5JU
- Tweet us @supportkings
- Connect with us on Facebook or Instagram
Please note: we are aware there are postal delays during the Christmas period. Please do contact us if you would like an update on whether we have received something you have posted.
Have you received an unaddressed letter in the post from us?
Unaddressed mail is a cost-effective way for us to generate donations and gives us the unique opportunity to reach supporters we may not have had the opportunity to through other methods. Donations are being processed in a COVID-19 secure way off site and in the current climate it is the safest and quickest way for donations to reach us. This Christmas, the areas we are reaching out to are:
- EAST DULWICH
- HERNE HILL
- EAST DULWICH
- TULSE HILL
- WEST WICKHAM
- GROVE PARK AND LEE
If you have received an unaddressed letter through your door from us, it will include a Freepost reply envelope with the following address:
Freepost Plus RTKS–ZCXS–HSBT King’s College Hospital Charity 126 Fairlie Road SLOUGH SL1 4PY
On rare occasions we receive reports of multiple letters being posted. If this does happen and you wish to report it, please take a photo of the letters and email it to us at email@example.com with your postcode.
If you have any concerns or questions about communications you receive from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 4526 8050.
COVID-19 working arrangements
Amid the current COVID-19 situation, King’s College Hospital Charity services will be operating differently to usual. We are still fully available and working hard to ensure we can provide a continued level of service. However, in accordance with UK Government advice, we have closed our offices until further notice and are supporting our staff in working remotely.
If you know the name and email address of the person you need to speak to, please email them directly. Alternatively, please call +44 20 4526 8050 or email email@example.com and a member of the team will be pleased to assist.
For financial transactions:
- If you would like to drop off a paper copy of a Payment Authorisation form or a Procurement form please arrange for it to be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are would you like to drop off donations for the Charity, either cash or cheques, please arrange for them to be held in a locked cupboard and email email@example.com, and a member of the team will contact you to arrange collection.
The Charity Team