King’s Critical Care Appeal
Play our Spring Raffle
It couldn’t be easier to make a huge difference to the way we provide critical care at King’s!
By playing the King’s Spring Raffle, you can help give patients the best chance of recovery in our new Critical Care Centre. The Centre will create the time and space to care by providing a more natural, stimulating, less clinical space that will help thousands of people make a faster and better recovery.
Each raffle ticket you buy also gives you a chance to win one of three big cash prizes or one of our five runner-up prizes:
- 1st Prize - £2,000
- 2nd Prize - £500
- 3rd Prize - £250
- £50 each for five lucky runners up
With each ticket costing just £1, playing the raffle is a simple way to help.
Visit winwithkings.zaffo.com or call 0208 088 2100 to buy your tickets today!
Is problem gambling affecting you or those close to you? Then visit gamcare.org.uk or call Freephone: 0808 8020 133
Terms and Conditions and Rules
1. This Raffle is being promoted by and on behalf of the King’s College Hospital Charity (Registered Charity No. 1165593. Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales No. 09987908.)
2. The Society is operating a Society Lottery under the Gambling Act 2005.
3. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and Rules.
4. The draw opens for entries on 6 March 2017 and closes for entries at 22 May 2017.
5. To enter the draw a ticket (or tickets) must be purchased from the website winwithkings.zaffo.com.
6. The winner(s) of the draw will be chosen at random from all entries received by the Closing Date.
7. There are 8 prizes (the “Prizes”) available to be won in the draw/s:
- First prize: £2,000
- Second prize: £500
- Third prize: £250
- Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth prize; £50
8. Where relevant, the Prizes will be delivered to an address specified by the winner on the UK mainland.
9. No cash alternative is available.
10. The “game” is open to all UK residents who are aged 16 (sixteen) or over on the date of ticket purchase, (except for employees of the society).
11. Any person found to be under 16 (sixteen) years of age on the date of ticket purchase automatically forfeits the right to the Prize.
12. You must be 16 (sixteen) or over to play or claim a prize. We may conduct random checks of entrants to ensure there are no underage players. Random checks are conducted using GB Group (or similar service from a third party supplier as and when stipulated). If a person enters the “game” stating that they are over the age of 16 (sixteen) and subsequently it is found that they are less than 16 (sixteen) years of age, they will have any money paid in relation to the draw returned to them and where relevant will automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
13. The winner may need to provide proof of age before collecting the prize. Acceptable documentation of the winner’s proof of age will be a scan of their passport or driving license.
14. When you purchase a ticket for the draw a unique ticket number will be issued and displayed onscreen at the point of purchase. Confirmation of your ticket number/s will also be emailed to the address supplied during the ticket purchasing process.
15. Tickets to enter the draw/s are priced at £1 each and be bought individually or in ticket bundles from this website and individuals are limited to a total spend of £100.
16. All draw entry sales are final. Refunds are at the sole discretion of the Society and will be payable only where the Society deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances. All participants acknowledge that their payment of the ticket price does not guarantee that they will win any Prize.
17. Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw/s. Only tickets for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the Prize/s.
18. Payment for tickets can be made by debit/credit card only.
19. Winners of the Raffle Prizes will be contacted by the Society within seven working days of the draw/s taking place. Details of the winners will also be posted on the Website.
20. All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Society with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Society will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
21. The Society shall not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
- any delays or failures in the delivery methods used by the Society or the participant;
- any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by the Society for the administration of the draw/s/s;
- any delays or failures in the banking system used by the Society or the participant;
- any refusal by the Society to accept an individual’s entry or the cancellation of an entry;
- any event beyond the reasonable control of the Society.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Society excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a Prize in connection with or arising from the use of the Prize or participation in the draw/s.
24. The Society reserves the right to:
• disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these terms or otherwise acted fraudulently;
• terminate or suspend the draw/s for reasons beyond its reasonable control
25. In the event of any dispute regarding the draw, if the dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, it will be referred to an independent third party. Please refer to the Social Responsibility Policy at https://winwithkings.zaffo.com/social-responsibility/
26. This draw is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble responsibly. Please read our Social Responsibility Policy or visit the GamCare website http://www.gamcare.org.uk for more information on Problem Gambling.
27. The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Rules. The Society and all participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Contact for Enquiries: email@example.com
28. The King’s Spring Raffle is promoted by Claire Newton of King’s College Hospital Charity.